This project is one of the finest villa projects on the Lebanese territory, due to its design that exceeds the expectations of many, in terms of technical specifications, and distinctive touristic location and its waterfront. The project was completed end of 2013 has been completely handed over.
- Lecico (Zgharta) Bathrooms.
- Porcelain, Ceramic, Granite, Aluminum and Oak wood are used at best for impeccable decoration.
- Villa covered with rocky stones and red bricks for a mesmerizing exterior appearance and sustainability.
- Conference room available for residents next to the project management’s office.
- Paved inside roads, in addition to an exterior fence with lighting and gardens’ landscaping.
- Construction meter is starting from 1500$.
- 20% as down payment and the rest is by installments for up to 36 months.